Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Triangle

I'm gonna share something that i learnt from Gail and Dawn...Both of them have really inspired me a lot on how to overcome my own struggles...especially the ones in my relationship...

But i know they did that with GOD's help...because Dawn once told me when an imperfect person takes advices from another imperfect person,the the solution will surely be incomplete too...and sometimes we will end up messing up everything...

Back to the topic,just one week ago when i read Gail's Msn Space,i saw her mentioned about this in one of her blog post..."A relationship between a boy and a girl is like a triangle,with God centered on top of the triangle,only when both the individuals walk closer to GOD,they become closer to each other..." WOW!!! First thought that came into my mind was,Gail...you have potential to become a great philosopher (not sure if you think that out or quote that from somewhere???lol)

I absolutely agree wih Gail's statement..NO DOUBT on that...Gail summarized a whole relationship in just a triangle talk,which seems really simple but it's of utmost difficulties...Sometimes things can be really simple if we - "Smart Alex-es" dont complicate them...

Do we-human beings sometimes forget about the simplest need in our lives?? Have we all tried to crave for things that are unnecessary and useless?? Have we forgotten on what GOD has promised to us??

The same things apply to every relationship...I was having my exam until today,but i faced something undesirable few days ago before my last 3papers...My heart was broken...Back then,i didnt know who can i talk to...and finally i called Dawn and i told her i really needed her at that moment...but she was having her meeting,so i could only wait...Thank GOD,she's so caring that she called me back and talked to me for almost half an hour...for that 30 minutes++ conveersation,she shared a lots of her experience with me,and taught me how to claim GOD's promises...after talking to her,i felt that the burdens have been taken off from my shoulder,i knew that my experiences were nothing compared to GOD's,but he din grumble...

Love can be really simple like a triangle (of course im not encouraging a three-sided love relationhip,lol),as what Gail and Dawn said...It needs not all those trigonometric ratios such as sine,cosine,tangent,cotangent,e.t.c ,ambiguous cases and complex formulae...It just needs both parties to focus on GOD so that they can become closer to each other...

Thank you Dawn jiejie,for being with me when i needed someone the most,thanks for your advices...Thank you Catherine,for letting me know that you need help,i'll be here for you,you are not alone

4 comments:

Cupcake Princess said...

hello dee dee ,haha~ glad that I could be of help...I still remember the time when you were in form 3 and i nangis cari you...LOL...:D Good for you to be so mature enough to understand and seek God for yourself...May God bless both of you...=)

William said...

Thank you jiejie...^^Hehe..pray for me okay??I'm stil not strong enough...That time i was the "BIG BOY"..LOL~i also din know why would you tell me one???maybe because i was too kepoh and eager to know..hehe...

Gail said...

I got the triangle theory from someone in our church - I forgot who liao, haha, but so far 2 people have quoted it after reading my blog so I guess it's really a wonderful theory. :D

Yes sometimes things are so easy to understand but so hard to do. Jiayou la :D We are all learning this together.

William said...

Thank you Gail...for being so supportive...im so touched...T.T...I'm gonna walk through this...there'll be rainbow after rain,that's GOD's promise...Im waiting for that moment to come...