Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sometimes i dont really think i know myself much...but one thing that im sure of myself is that im pessimistic,this explains my emotional and melodramatic behaviours...

Why would i say so???Take an example,i can easily feel depressed when i face some challenges,even a minor one..Then i start to act out weirdly,completely not me...i think no one can explain why is this happen to me...but after what i heard from my teacher last night (we're doing somekind of case study) ,i think that maybe im pressuring myself too much...

This mood swing that happens occasionally is really killing me...i realy dont like that,because i tend to hurt someone's feeling when i act strangely to them...This is also my main concern now because i have HER now,it's no longer a problem of me...i really dont wanna hurt the one who i wish not to hurt under all circumstances...

Again,i must say GOD's really wonderful.through HER,i see the importance of getting rid of this bad habit from me...and she's really doing her part in this,she's forgiving me,showing HER patience in this...

Thank You,Lord...Thank you,Catherine...Everyone,just believe that you are worth to be loved by someone,and that's gonna change your negative thinking,the WORLD'll be a better place to you...

1 comment:

枫叶 said...

u found ur motivation..
keep it..^^