Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nothing Personal

What a sad day today,for the very first time in my form six school life i did not hand in my homework,i got caught!!!Nothing more to say than that I'm seriously unlucky!!!

I guess no one could have better luck than my classmate who had never send in his homework for the past half-year...What displeased me more was her stupid remark..."You all wanna get an A or a F for your (subject) in STPM???(It would be really obvious of who I'm talking about if I name the subject...forgive me^^),if you want to,better finish the homework i gave!!!"

Few things which i would like to point out here to defend my own stand are:-

Firstly,She was asking us to refer to the reference book and then redo the question which logically no one would do that as that's a waste of time.Basically,we'll just copy the question and the answer straight away.

Secondly,I don't think what she said is true...Am i guaranteed to score A if i complete her homework???The answer would be NO!!!

But anyway,i still do her homework because of my obligation as a student...Story continues,i did it,finished it and was waiting for the bell to ring...and all of a sudden she came and talked to me..."Wei Lun,you should have removed to tables behind the classroom.Don't you see there's lots of bird's faeces there???" (the classroom was left empty and uncleaned during school holidays)What's the point of doing so???Am i not intelligent enough to get what's in her mind???Would it be better to clean the floor than to clean the tables???All I did was nodding my head because i really did not wanna get "unexpected" remark from her anymore...


I've now finally understood how my friend used to feel when he was in form 5...and I'm becoming more rebellious like him...
LOL~

5 comments:

Sabs said...

all this time i thought you were very "guai"..apparently not. hahah. Can I know who was that teacher? so that i may feel the same rebellion as you? :p

and btw, this entry is far from sanguine :)

William said...

Still there even though it's a little bit far.LOL~we cannot be sanguine all the times as we may miss all the "excitements" of life~

Anyway,i'll try my best to be sanguine^^

Caren said...

i guess i knew who is she. Is she our friend's mom?

William said...

Certainly not~LOL~just realized she makes quite a good teacher!!!

Sik Hoe said...

so Sik Hoe No.2 is coming huh.....wuakakaka.....She would make a very good teacher if she wasn't that protective of her....