Friday, November 21, 2008

Temptation of Curried Chicken Doughnut!!!!

It's "The Curried Chicken Doughnut" to be blamed!!!!

It's my rest-time and i did not feel like going too far from my
workplace for lunch,and the most convenient place seemed to be "The Baker's Cottage" which is located just beside of my workplace...Before i went,i did think of the expensive buns sold there,so i thought i would be okay if i have a budget...so i had myself one...

Everything seemed so okay,i walked in,then i looked for the not-so-expensive buns...and...it's right there!!!My favourite chocolate chips doughnut and the tuna fish doughnut...and most excited was they were under my budget...i took then to the counter,paid the RM4.80,and found a seat to sit down and enjoy my doughnut-meal...

The chocolate chips and the tuna doughnuts...

When i took this picture,there was a pair of couple sitting
in front of me,so i was like..."Uhhhh...What would they think of me..."lol~after having a picture taken,i continued to eat...


yummy!!!!!

After i finished,of course i could not feel any better because again,
i'd saved some money..lol~so,i walked out proudly..this did not last long..i was just few steps before the door,but i had a glance back because of some reasons,that's when i was tempted..i saw this....



the various kinds of buns

Another of my favourite!!!the curried chicken doughnuts!!!!
arghhhh....i finally picked that up also after my will of saving money lost the battle against the temptation of food!!!

Sometimes i really like myself for being love to eat,but not
every time...The good part is i tend to try more delicious and tasty foods than others...and the bad part is i've wasted a lot of money on eating...eating...and eating...i've always tell my mom that i eat a lot,but she does not trust me because the turnout isn't that obvious....that's i do not gain weight though i've eaten a lot....that's also a question that's troubled me for a long long time....sigh~

I guess i will continue to try new foods and eat whatever i like till the day i cannot eat anymore...
XD

2 comments:

Paus are delicious said...

wa ...i am salivating now . make me wanna go back to tampin to buy that bun !

William said...

hahahahaha....no baker's cottage there???