Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bossy but Sissy

There is this guy,I shall name him "C" here.Seriously,if I were to asked to write bad things about him,1 blog post would not be enough,but I'll try my best to make things simple and clear here...

"C" is working with me,he's few years younger than me,so as to other
colleagues,but he seems to be the "BIG BOSS"!!!He's way too bossy!!!He'll always be the one who commands people as he's the boss...Whenever my supervisor isn't around or on different shift,he'll take charge of everything and be the "supervisor" (that's how he's nicknamed by us,but that's more to mockery than compliment..XD).He doesn't even realize that we are insulting him and he's very happy with that nickname...How shallow is he...==

Furthermore,he plays
PlayStation 2 during working hours...i wouldn't say that is not good as others do that sometime,but the sucky part is he doesn't allow people to play even when they are resting.He tends to yell at them to switch it off like he never do that...

But,he can be quite amusing sometime....that's when he gets scolded!!!(I must admit that
I'm evil...XD)But I really cant control myself from laughing my ass out when looking at his angry but helpless face because he's scolded by the supervisor,not anyone else...hahahahahaha!!This has convinced me to believe a story once i was told,that's he hid himself to cry when he's scolded by a girl before this..I personally think that he is rebuke-phobic,he really cant stand of what people talk and criticize about him,even if they mean good...

Today,there were two customers enquiring him on something.After they told "C" something,he looked so confused and he
hesitated for a moment.He then walked away and talked to another colleague.I knew the content of the chatting only after the two customers left.Actually they were looking for a carpet and that's sold on the first floor,but "C" told them that the carpet is unavailable here.I laughed out loud because "C" doesn't seem to know the meaning of carpet!!!(I'm absolutely evil!!!XD)If he wants to be the big boss,at least he must know the products sold right???hahahahahahah!!!

The boy who is so bossy can finally be so embarrassed.It's always true that empty vessels make the most noise.I often remind myself that the purpose of GOD putting someone like him
in front of us is to tell us not to be one of them,but to help them to be better..It's actually a good thing meeting with "C",at least i know that there are this kind of "species" and I've trained myself not to get upset easily when i encounter with other "bad species" too...but as you all know,changing a person's character is never an easy task,it's even tougher than moving a mountain...But,do your best in helping them even if others don't appreciate...

p/s:I don't hate him...

No comments: